Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
- This ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of the site owners, operators and management. It is a condition of purchase that ticket holders accept and will abide by the Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply will result in refusal of entry or in ejection from the site.
- All attendees entering the exhibition must have a valid ticket.
- Ticket holders are required to carefully check their tickets in advance of the event, mistakes cannot be rectified on the day.
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the exhibition is cancelled. Booking fee and postage costs cannot be refunded.
- No duplicate tickets allowed for lost or stolen tickets.
- No tickets may be used in competitions, promotions or hospitality packages without the consent of Nottingham City Council; any ticket not complying with this will become void.
- All advertised activities, including paid for activities are subject to change, refunds will not be permitted in any such circumstances.
- Ticket prices may vary and are subject to change.
- Site management reserves the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder.
- Ticket holders enter the site at their own risk. Nottingham City Council cannot be held liable for personal injury or damage to customer property.
- Site management reserves the right to eject any person deemed to be putting themselves in danger or acting in an inappropriate manner towards other customers.
- No illegal substances or anything that could be deemed as an offensive weapon are to be bought on site. Refusal to comply will result in prosecution and ejection from the site
- No Alcohol or glass bottles or cans to be brought on site.
- No food and drink allowed in the exhibition.
- No pets permitted onto the site, with the exception of special assistance animals.
- Unauthorised use of professional photography or recording equipment is prohibited; equipment maybe confiscated if brought onto the site.
- All children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No smoking allowed on site.
- Tickets are non-transferable and may only be used by the winner / lead named party.
- Tickets can only be used once. A member of staff will take your name and mark it against our database of complimentary ticket holders on the date of your visit.
- Unless specified, special events are excluded from complimentary tickets.
- Parking charges still apply: to pre-book parking, visit the ticket section of our website and chose your day.
- Tickets must be presented on the day of your visit to the front of house staff either via a mobile device or printed ticket.
- Family tickets grants entrance for 2 adults and 2 children (unless otherwise agreed in advance). Additional tickets must be purchased.
N B. Any personal possessions brought onto site are done so at your own risk. Anything lost or stolen is not the responsibility of the Site Management, although we will endeavour to assist where possible.